Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What a beautiful morning

I woke up at 4:15 this morning. I currently have a cold and the stuffy nose and headache undoubtedly are to blame for this. After laying around until about 20 minutes to 5:00 I decided to get up. It is like 28 degrees F out with very little wind and snowing lots of big giant snowflakes. Seemed like the perfect time for a walk, so I bundled up. Being that it is after the bars close down and before normal people get up, there really isn't anyone around and therefore quiet and peaceful. There is a Starbucks 2 miles away and they open at 5:30 so I figured I would go there. I loaded up Explosions From The Sky's album "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place" and began walking. The album ended just as I arrived. It was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home