Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween

OK, Its Halloween!!!
Here is my costume. I'm sure you all know who it is. If you don't shame on you.




There was a lot of hype around my costume, and a lot of people were really excited. I thought for sure I was going to win the contest for the second time in three years. Unfortunately I was beat out by a couple dressed as Shrek and Fiona, AND THE COSTUMES WERE BOUGHT. That is just pathetic.






ok give up? I'm Magnum P.I.


(Please send me photos of your costumes and I will post them up.)


-Here is Evan, The Zombie Bell-Hop


-Introducing Bigtime, The U.S./Soviet Space Race

4 Comments:

Blogger Flyin J said...

i tried to get short-shorts, but the 5 thrift stores i went to had put all of them away. So i thought of going the cut-off route, but had difficulty finding a pair of jeans that weren't relaxed fit. Then i came across the light blue tight polyester pants. They seemed a winner.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

i made this photo the new "Hot Or Not" and its doing horrible... diservibly so

11:19 PM  
Blogger ambercolleencollins said...

class act.

that was a great show.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm fasincated or horrified or both.

I guess I can call those thrift stores and tell them they can put back all of the hidden stock back out.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home