Friday, October 07, 2005

"670 The Score, hello?"

yesterday i flipped on the radio, and just as i did so they went to a commercial. Right before the commercial started they said the station's phone number, but it was in the computerish "fitter-happier" voice.

i thought to myself maybe its for a prize so i called.

it rang a few times and picked up, but instead of it being the producer telling me what caller i was, it was just what was being played on the radio. i was on hold.

i then realized that i wasn't going to win anything, but the producer would soon be coming on to ask why i called. I had to think fast.

Then he said "Score 670?"

at which point i said "I just called cuz the radio told me to."

he said "ok?"

then i hung up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once we were calling radio stations randomly and asking if we won. One guy said yes and put us on hold for a really long time. When he came back he said, "So you were calling for information about oil changes?" and I said, "no" and hung up.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home