Saturday, January 19, 2008

2008 Presents: #1 "There Will Be Blood"



Well I'm off to a bit of a slow start. My first film of the year is "There Will Be Blood" starring Daniel Day Lewis. It's a spectacular film from beginning to end. I won't be surprised if it dominates the Oscars this year. Personally my favorite part of the film was the soundtrack. Its a mix of eerie off-key strings and percussion. It reminded me a lot of some of the films of the early seventies and late sixties. Most notably "Planet of The Apes."

There Will Be Blood
Highly Recommended

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Where/when did you see it?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

not quite sure why you care since you don't live in this state, but I saw it at the Uptown theater on January 13th

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home