Saturday, October 22, 2005

Got Me Some Vinyl

thats enough about my personal life, now about the records I just got. I was listening to the radio yesterday and heard "Roll With The Changes" by REO Speedwagon. I couldn't get it out of my head. Later that night we went to Lauries Planet Of Sound and bought:
-REO Speedwagon "You Can Tune A Piano, but You Can't Tune A Fish"
-The Who "Who's Next"
-Patsy Cline "Forever"
-Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind"

We then went home and got the record player hooked back up, got a bunch of other records out, and started rocking. That is until Santana came on. Then we started doing other things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us what ya think about REO's Tuna album!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/REOFANS/

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home