Thursday, October 20, 2005

Doomino

Tommorrow Doom the Movie comes out. It looks awful but i wanna see it, along with Domino. I shall see them both and they will be called Doomino.

in other newsI accidentally wrecked out computer and it is not all fixed yet. Certain parts of certain boxes in certain matrixs are broken and i wanna kick the computer in the face.

I still need a costume. I keep finding myself completely blank on ideas. Plus people have their expectations up. I wish I hadn't been clever last year. to see what I was last year check out either the october or november 2004 archives. there are so pictures.

Update: my bluff was called we didn't go. Probably will go see "North Country" next.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flyin J said...

maybe it is in your world, not mine though

as far as Doomino: I didn't either and made comments about how bad they both looked, but soon I was addicted and a growing need to see them developed. I call it the "AllStar" Disease.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home