Sunday, November 07, 2004

9/11 Times 1000. That's right... 911,000

Well we are in the process of tiling our construction zone of a condo. I picked Von up from school and we wnet to the tile store, and lucky for us it had already closed. Instead we went and got chinese food, I had Spicy Orange Chicken. Following the meal we went to the theater and saw "Team America." It was pretty funny but beingthat I fell asleep twice during it for more than a dozing second I can't say that I recommend payingtheater price for it. If it had been that funny I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep. Much has been made of the puppet sex scene in it. For those of yyou who haven't seen it. It's easy to recreate at home. Go to the library get a kama sutra book and take the clothes off of a barbie and ken doll and you are on your way. I think i woulda rather seen Alfie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fickle216 said...

Paul saw Alfie he said he didn't like it, so you may have lost either way. I would just stay at home and watch eternal sunshine again and again and again... such a good movie.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home