Monday, November 01, 2004

What's That Smell

So last night at like 1:00 in the morning or something I was dreaming that something smelt really bad. It was at that point that Vonny woke me up and said that something really smelt. It was absolutely horrific. We got up and tried see where it was coming from. I walked around the condo thinking that maybe it was coming up a drain or something. When I realized that it wasn't anywhere else in the condo I went back into our room where I was immediately smacked in the face with it again. We both sat down on the bed and noticed it seemed to be strongest there. Then it suddenly dawned on us... one of us had let the most raunchy fart in the history of farts while sleeping, but which one was it. Neither of us knew, all we knew was that it wasn't dissipating. I turned on a fan and Vonny lit some incense and we were able to fall back asleep. Within 15 minutes we woke up again. One of us had let another go. Another stick of incense later and we made through till morning. I have no proof and neither does she, but between you and me I think it was probably me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Action said...

Hey Justin who is astudee? I just read his/her comment on your election-madness post and it was quite possibly the funniest rant I've heard about this years election. Craig sent me an email about his blog, so after checking his out yesterday I thought I would take a break from studying and read up on your blog. I like your carousel costume, but what was Vonny? You also never revealed if there was a "hidden" meaning to your costume (like you were J-Lo's marriage life or the Yankee's offseason). I got Alex's invitation to his political party tomorrow night. I think I'm gonna stop by so I can get guilt tripped about fantasy football. It should be cool though. Obviously no hard feelings since he invited me to his party...or maybe he's secretly plotting in case I show up. Anyways, lets just hope tomorrow doesn't turn into a Jerry Springer episode.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Action said...

Fantasy baseball I mean. Sorry...fantasy baseball was like so last week. My attention is all on football now.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Laura S said...

Glad you liked my previous post. I added it to my blog. To see my blog, go to http://studee.blogspot.com

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home