Monday, November 01, 2004

Hall-o-crap or Crap-o-ween

What a crappy party. That party would have been good if I was in ninth grade and it had been held in Dave ennen's garage with the Rubber Mushrooms as the Headlining act. I realize few of you probably get that, but those of you who know Sir Nigel Majors can ask him to explain.
I need some music, hold on while I get riled up.
OK So we get all dressed up for THE GREATEST PARTY IN THE HISTORY OF PARTIES. We arrive about two hours after it starts to see like 10 people and one is the host and his 3 friends (their bands name was Skid-Marks) rockin out to everyone's favorite rock hits from the eighties and seventies. We sat there awkwardly for a while before deciding to explore his house. Upon exploring the house we met the next character. A young man of giant proportions who loved anime and after learning that vonny's friend was dressed as an Anime character named Aeon Flux he saw his chance to spark a conversation that would hopefully lead to a longer night of awkwardness if you know what I mean. We eventually shook him, which I guess he didn't take well since I later overheard him ripping on her costume for not looking enough like the character. After another excruciating period of time watching the band we decided to make our way upstairs to the second floor where there was a TV playing some old monster movies. We sat down and preceded to watch while waiting for a few other people we (meaning vonny and aeon flux) knew to show up. Then this scruffy looking guy in his mid forties comes up and goes" any of you guys smoke-up." After saying we didn't, he proceeded to light up and tell us about the problems with the "A-rabs." We sat there in astonishment that one person could make so many racist comments in such a short period of time. He went on and on about the problems with the "A-rabs" being terrorists and how he wished he could just "drop the bomb" on them. We then decided that we all needed to get a drink for each other and left him up there. As time pasted with nothing else to do we made our way back downstairs where the host and his band were "rocking-out." The other people that we knew final showed up, and the band took a break. the host greeted all of his co-workers and I was introduced to him. He didn't seem to find my costume (to be unveiled later) as amusing as I thought, especially after some of his earlier political ranting. He then went over to the stereo to start playing some background music. I saw this as my chance to give him my Halloween Comp, "4 More Years?" available from me and BT. I went over and handed it to him, and he didn't hardly acknowledge me took the cd didn't look at it and set it down. Then went back to the party. I couldn't believe it. There is being drunk and there is being rude. I spent a lot of time on that and everyone else at least faned appreciation.
SO KISS MY ASS!!!!
I WILL NEVER ATTEND ONE OF YOUR LAME-ASS PARTIES AGAIN

1 Comments:

Blogger Action said...

When people are rude to you like that you need only remember two words: cock punch!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home