Saturday, November 06, 2004

It Finally Happened

I've been feelng kinda down today,and rolling through CDs to match my mood. I made it through Modest Mouse, The Foo Fighters, Beck "Sea Change," The Counting Crows, and Jimmy Eat World when it finally occured to me only one album can help right now. Those of you who know me probably have figured out which album that is. One that was my all-time favorate, but personal feelings of deep hurt have kept me from listening.
To quote:
"It's time I got back. It's time I got back, and I don't even know how I got of the track. I wanna go back."

thank you: Weezer "Pinkerton"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stubborn bastard finally shook off some of his stubborn bastardly-ness! Hooray. Glad to hear that even though the band hurt you, you finally realized that the old music is still right where it always was.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home