Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008: Not that great

Well its time to do my recap of my 2008 theatrical experience. This was a very underwhelming year. Its oscar buzz time and still the theaters seem to have little to offer. At any rate I decided to do my top 3 this year as a I saw less films, and what I saw really wasn't that interesting. So Here they are (please hold applause until I am finished.)

note: Death Race is not listed because it is SO great that it destroys any list

Top Films of 2008
#1. There Will Be Blood (seen on January 1st of 2008 it was never topped)
#2. Wall-E
#3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall


Worst movie of the year:
In Search of a Midnight Kiss You just have to read the review, because i can't add anymore other than YOU MUST STILL NOT SEE THIS MOVIE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

The review of Midnight kiss kind of outlines the plot of every episode of Gr(a,e)y's Anatomy.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

i guess that is why i have instinctively never seen it

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home