Friday, November 28, 2008

#22 "Transporter 3"



Well i think that photo just about sums it up. Statham is shirtless in about every scene of this movie. I found this film to be a bit disappointing. It had some great stunts (the car driving sideways between the semis was awesomely ridiculous) but the editing was atrocious. The fight scenes were so quick-cut that for the first time ever I started getting a bit of motion sickness during a movie. I've heard people complain about that before (Blair Witch and Cloverfield) and I always thought it a bit ridiculous, now I understand. Eventually the movie gets bogged down with a forced romance between Statham and the female lead. In the past two films when there wasn't action they at least kept you interested, here you just get bored and irritated. I predicted that Jason Statham would sweep the Oscars with Death Race. Now I am convinced, because this film offers no challenge.

Somewhat Recommended
Transporter 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home