Friday, August 29, 2008

#18 "Death Race"




So you ask yourself; "How does one create the perfect movie?"
I will tell you.
1. Have it star Jason Statham
2. Have lots of cars being demolished

Truly that is all that is really needed. Film makers really work too hard. This movie is great from beginning to end. Trust me you will not need to see any other films this year. As this one will run away with all of Academy Awards.
Best Film: Death Race
Best Actor: Jason Statham
Best Actress: Joan Allen
Best Supporting Actress: Natalie Martinez
Best Supporting Actor: Ian McShane
Best Director: Paul WS Anderson

I should also mention that this is the most politically charged film of the year. You want to see what John McCain's America will look like? Just see this film. It has it all; busted unions, broken down econmomy, corporations run amok. Of course though we need not worry, because Jason Statham will protect us.

All Hail Jason Statham

Highly Recommended
Death Race

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw it last weekend and I second everything you have just typed.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh yay I'm excited to see it now. I wasn't going to because the trailers I saw looked terrible (aside from the fact that Jason Statham and all his awesomeness is in it) but now I'll be renting it. Thanks!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw V will dominate the oscars

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home