Thursday, January 01, 2009

#24 "My Name is Bruce"



In what ended up being the final movie we saw in an underwhelming year we went to the special presentation of "My Name is Bruce," starring B-Movie Hero Bruce Campbell. The movie is exactly what you would expect from a B-Movie. Its kinda funny and kinda good, but if your not a huge fan of Bruce Campbell then you should skip it. I'm not a huge fan myself but since he was there to do a Q&A session afterward we figured it would be worth going. We weren't disappointed either. He was very funny and spared no chance to make fun of the uber-geeks who were there asking him questions of all types of geekness. My favorite was this exchange:

Fan: "Uhh... Mr. Campbell... uhh... what are your plans after... uhh the movie, cuz I would like... to.. uhh... buy you a drink."

Bruce Campbell: " I have an idea. How about you just give me the money for a drink? Then I will go and get a drink, and maybe I will see you passed out in a snowbank later tonight as a I walk home."

Somewhat Recommended
"My Name Is Bruce"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home