Sunday, December 16, 2007

#37 "Resident Evil 3: Extinction"



Ok I'll admit it. Vonny and I love Milla Jovavich films. Why? Probably because she kicks all sorts of ass in them. This film was pretty good and had some interesting additions to the zombie genre. Most notably Zombie Crows.The film doesn't stand on its own. The other two will need to be viewed for it to make sense. I have seen the other two, but either I don't remember key details or they never existed. Being that the movie is taken from a video game the plot is generated from that. Does any of this matter. No because if you didn't see it already you aren't going to. That being said:

Recommended
Resident Evil 3: Extinction

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this movie better than Tokyo Drift?

I'd like to see a year end review of your top 5 films for 2007.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

it was not better than tokyo drift. I would rate it like this on the bad/good movies
1-5: 1=bad/bad, 5= bad/superb
Tokyo Drift = 3.5
Res Evil 3 = 3

so very close

I will also put my year end up, but t will need to wait till the end.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home