Monday, November 08, 2004

A Great Idea

After reading Fickle's idea of burning our top 5 albums for each other, and after hearing from multiple friends that they need some new music. I have a new IDEA. i would like to start a record of the month club.
Here is how it will work...
-I will need 11 other people and myself. (more can be added later at my discretion)
-Each person will be assigned a month
-For you month you are responsible for burning a cd that you enjoyed and think the others should experience.
-This does not include compilations/mixtapes. You can feel free to send out comps to people on the list.
-I hope to have this idea off he ground by december 1st.
-I will take the first month

If you are interested please email me or respond in the commment section. I willalso email this entry to some of you that i think would be interested..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm in... But you get me one of those jumpsuits.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Fickle216 said...

count me in

9:55 PM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

Alright People I'm up to seven. Who's going to round out july through november.

10:11 PM  
Blogger elodie said...

wait is this like one of those Mix cds?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

Reply to lod:

quote from above
-This does not include compilations/mixtapes. You can feel free to send out comps to people on the list.

the person asigned to the month will send out a burned copy of a cd that they would like to share, not a mix-tape that they made. If they want to send that out they can, but not as their monthly selection

5:50 PM  
Blogger elodie said...

ooh gotcha
that is a good idea

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home