Thursday, November 18, 2004

Gettin My Rain On

Well i have been slackingon the blog as of late what withthe travel and starting up the record club. Was in minnesota last weekend, visiting my friends, family, and dog. I have the 12 people for the record club and I will get all of you the roster and other info hopefully by saturday. Bigtime has set up a messae board for us to discuss our music. I will include that with the email. I super excited and it looks as though people are getting real excited for it.

In other typical Flyin J news I won tickets to see the North Mississippi All-Stars this weekend at the House of Blues. The problem is that it's a super-secret show or something that doesn't start until 1:00 in the morning on Sunday, and I have to be up at 6:30. part of me wants to go just cuz I won them and I've never been there. The other part of me realizes that I saw them 3 years ago and found them boring, I won tickets to see them last year and left after the opening acts (Grandaddy and Rusted Root) and before they went on the stage, and I think I would rather go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home