Friday, June 08, 2007

#14 "Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End"



What's the worst movie I have seen in 7 years? That's right the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. A film so bad Vonny tried to walk out twice. The film makes little to no sense, has plots that go nowhere as well as serving no purpose. It has no back story to refresh those of us whose memory isn't good enough to remember that last one that we saw in the theater. Lastly it is flat out rediculous. This is oine giant piece of garbage.

I don't no what words I could use to express how important it is that you do not see this film. In fact I am not even going to include a link to its website. I don't want to acknowledge that it even exists.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it doesn't exist, does that mean that you created the movie poster? Mad photoshop skills! Maybe they could hire you for the next movie. Oh wait, this craptacular suck is only a trilogy.

If it is even twice as good as the last one, I doubt I will rent it - even though I have been ripping off those RedBox DVD kiosks for about two weeks now. Gotta love free movies!

Just wondering, why seven years? That would be since when, right before you got married?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Flyin J said...

hey anonymous get a name.

7 years ago is when i saw "Mission Impossible 2" in the theater and declared it to be "the worst movie i had ever seen, or will ever see."

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mission Impossible 2? Two dudes leaping off of motorcycles at 50 miles an hour makes up for any crap that may have been in it. Hands down the worst movie is "Impostor". If you'd like I can prove it with scientific data.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home