Friday, April 14, 2006

Yay Waterparks


last week we went to wisconsin dells for v's birthday. I don't like water parks or amusement parks in general. One thing I have never cared for with water parks is the gross factor of thinking about all of the hair and body fluids floating around. I also don't like the injurioes I sustained. Yes, I understand there is chlorine but come on.

Case in point. While having brunch at Denny's before going over the The Kalahari (worlds largest, or at least wisconsin's, indoor water park.) I looked down at the top of my hand which I had cut at woork two days previous. I cut myyself all the time annd rare;y pay attention. I hadn't noticed that the cut was looking a little infected. I asked if it looked like it was and was answered a resounding yes. I shrugged my shoulders and ate my Buffalo Chiken Sandwich.

An hour or two later after soaking in the chlorinated wonder pools i looked down at my hand. It appeared that the scab had softened, the puss was gone and the redness hhad subsided. I was cured and everyone else was swimming in it.

Thats Just Great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home