Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wank wank, wank a Rock Star wank.



I'm getting so tired of hearing people use the term Rock Star. Rock Star this Rock Star that.
"Ooh I got a Rock Star Parking spot."
"Do you like my new hair cut? The stylist was a total Rock Star."
"Hey I just got back from the grocery store. Aren't these some Rock Star tomatoes?"

For crying out loud. You sound retarded. There once was a time where this was ok, but it has long worn out its welcome.
Maybe you think I'm overreacting, if that is the case I submit exhibit A


I'm sorry if you think that you can say it, because you have always said it, and haven't just picked it up. If that's the case then you of all people should be leading the way in the stoppage of this horrid adjective. If you do, I will fully support your use of it in upcoming years as you try to make "early-21st-century retro-cool." As for now give it a rest.
Unless you are this guy...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

\m/ Dio! \m/

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoink dot adios backslash loser

10:59 AM  
Blogger Fickle216 said...

ROCK STAR ENERGY DRINK IS LIKE LIQUID COCAINE. THAT GUY WOULD LOVE IT!!! I'M STILL WRITING IN ALL CAPS...

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to play that pinball machine. So bad. So rockstar bad.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home