Saturday, February 12, 2005

Life and Death


This morning my fish finally died. I new it was coming since he wouldn't eat, but couldn't do much. I felt bad disposing of him as he was still alive, so I let him die in peace.


These were some flowers I bought a week ago for 6 dollars. They look better than when I bought them, and some of them are still opening.


Lastly, Congratulations Randy and Karen on your new daughter.
If you would like more details on this please visit their website right here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a hint. Fish need water to live. It looks as if that fish didn't have much water in his bowl, and judging on the brown leaves on the plant it'd probably been a while since any new water got added. Nice work!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, after a second look, maybe there was some water in there. But still... Good show...

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home