Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm A Driving Master

The other day, pre-freak out because its snowing, it was raining a bit outside as we were heading up the express way to go to REI. All of a sudden in the middle lane right in front of me a Rav-4 began to fishtail. Keeping my cool, I pressed softly on the break and let up watching his fake-truck begin its snake-like path. Soon enough it spun around hitting he vehichle in front of him and next to him. Continuing to to break and let off, I checked my mirror, saw that the lane next to me was clear. I moved to it while the Suck-U V followed to the right lane in front of me. I was coming up on him quickly as he slid towards the shoulder. I checked my mirrors again let of fthe gas and slickly moved on to the shoulder and passed him. Once passedi pulled over and ranback to the traffic halted scene to see if anyone was injured. Thankfully everyone was ok, but I realized that my precision driving had evaded quite a few other accidents. By the time it was all done, the vehicles in front of me next to me, and behind me had all been hit. I deserve the Precision Driver Of The Year Award for 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home