Thursday, January 06, 2005

Fazes

Very Odd. I was just typing and I meant to say that I go through certain phases, but I spelt it Fazes. I have never done this in my life, nor seen it spelt that way. Why would I do this.

Snow:
So yeah we live in Chicago. It snows here. Get over it. It's neither the first, nor the last time. 6-12 inches over 36 hours isn't worthy of cancelling schools. Also this will undoubtedly usher in the seasonal activity of parking spot saving. I do not condone this activity, as we do not own the space just becasue we shovel it out. That being said, I do not plan on moving my car until the problem (snow) has dissappeared. Does ths make me any better than the spot-savers. Maybe, maybe not. But at least I can sleep with myself at night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the concept of spot-saving. But then, I have a garage, and I don't live in Chicago.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home