Saturday, December 18, 2004

Finally I'm back

So sorry i haven't written in awhile, but I've been massive busy this week. I will break things down into short columns so you don't have to read a bunch of crap at once.

Seattle.
So I went to seattle last week to visit my friend Phil and his wife Ruth. I had a good time, and it would be my hope that they did as well and weren't just trying to not hurt my feelings. It was a quick trip that started with me arriving in seattle at about 8:30 friday night and getting back to the airport at 3:00 sunday afternoon to head back to chicago. The trip mainly included these activities.
-Drink a lot of Tulley's Coffee (west coast coffee chain based in seattle where phil works)
-Drink some different seattle based micro-brews.
-8 mile hike(4 each way) to Twin Falls in Iron Horse State Park.
-Chill out.
All in all in was a fun but brief trip. The skys did clear up for one of the days. Enough so that we could see The Olympics and Mt. Ranier.

Seattle in one word:

Wet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home