Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Name That Pervert

Welcome to the new play-at-home game "Name That Pervert."
Here is how it works. I give you five quotes by the "Pervert" in question and you name him.

1. " ...then with my other had I would massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs"

2."I have a vibrator that's shaped like a cock with a little battery in it."

3. On the Caribbean: "Once people get into that hot weather they shed their inhabitions, you know they drink during the day, they lay there and lazy, they have a dinner and then they come back and fool around... that's basically the modus operandi."

4."we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service an uh and you' definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you I would get 'em into you... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you..."

5. Look at Al Franken, One day he's going to get a knock on his door and life as he's known it will change forever. That day will happen trust me."

Still haven't guessed... here's a hint.
He is one of America's biggest conservative blow-holes.

That's right it's



Bill O'Reilly from Fox News... "Fair and Balanced"

to read the whole article go here http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home