Friday, October 08, 2004

The Twins get a visit from Major Suckage

Who'd a thought that the guy, Carlos Silva, who gave more hits than all but one starting pitcher in the Majors would get shelled by the Yankees. Come on Gardsy just because he has a winning record doesn't make him good.
Note to J.C. Romero: time to find a day-job.
I went up to Murrays, the local drinking establishment tonight to see the Twins/Yankees game which was being broadcast on ESPN. I do not have cable, thus the reason I had to go somewhere to watch the game. Among other disasters that I had to watch, besides the first 5 innings of the game, was a lady in her mid-fifties dancing to "Like A Stone" by Audioslave. Now I am home and I see that the score is 7 to 1.
Time to install Sim-City.


Go Cardinals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home