Thursday, September 23, 2004

Heil


Heil
Originally uploaded by flyin j.
Too funny not to put up

how is that that strange songs that you haven't heard in a long time or that you dispise always end up in your head. Here are the songs i've woken up to in my head tha last few days.

1. "Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" Elton John. I don't know any words to this song except "good-bye yellow brick road" I will havethe the whole song, verses and chorus go through my head but with no words but those.

2. "Bumble-Bee Tuna" Mephiskaphales (ska band) was introduced to this song by my friend Margit in High Schol. I haven't heard it since,but its been in my head all day.

3."I've been Working on the Railroad" Traditional. This song is actually fun, because you can easily make up words to it to fit whatever you have been doing.

Survivor Tonight: Glad Dolly was voted off, she was an idiot

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bumble-Bee Tuna" gets stuck in my head on roughly a bi-monthly basis.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home